Fitness consultants at Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre
Three 30-minute induction sessions
As a member, our fitness consultants give you three 30-minute induction sessions at the gym. You will also receive your own personal exercise programme. Daily support and guidance is available at the gym if you need it.
If you want more dedicated ongoing support or have specific programming needs, we can also provide personal training services at an additional cost. For more information, please speak to us next time you are at the gym or contact us.
Personal trainer costs
- $40 for a 30-minute session
- $70 for a 60-minute session
For non-members the above rates apply + $22.
If you are looking for tips, watch these workout videos where our instructors show you how to use the equipment.
Putting a name to that face
- Bachelor of Health Science with Honours - majoring in sport and exercise prescription
- Mum to 2 beautiful little girls
“Embrace and love your body. It’s the most amazing gift you have.”
- New Zealand Institute of Sport Certificate in Personal Training
- Diploma of the New Zealand Council for Recreation and Sport
- MBLA Trail Leader Award – Cycling Ireland 2016
- First Aid Level 2
- Catherine has represented New Zealand at elite level in four different sports including triathlon, duathlon, mountain biking and off-road triathlon and competed at the Commonwealth Games in triathlon
- Cycling New Zealand endorsed coach
“I lead by example.”
- National Certificate Personal Training / Assessor
- Public Health Research 2016 UOA
- Registered Exercise Professional
“Exercise your individuality.”
- Currently completing Level 3 Fitness Consultant
- Level 3 Group Fitness Instructor
“I have a background in performing arts and improv acting. Laughter is the best medicine. Exercise the best cure."
- NZQA Level 3 & 4 Qualified Personal Trainer
- Personal trainer focus - weight loss, muscle building, sports and conditioning
- Exercise and sports enthusiast
- Currently exploring gymnastics and calisthenics
“Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone.”
- Diploma Exercise Science
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- BJJ Black Belt (Wil/Machado)
Looking for a Club Active consultant who's not listed here? Contact us